Sunday. The last day of a short month, that means new challenges lie ahead a new month.

Just done with laundry and now awaiting for my haircut by Stella; something missed out for so long as the heat is unbearable ever since the hair has grown so much after 2 months; too much things to run that has maimed my time for optimum personal grooming.

The guppy fries by Red and Yellow Mummy are doing fine, with proper feeding and care, they should all grow well without much trouble. I'm sure dearie will be delighted seeing all of those little lives swimming around.

Evening will be dinner at her aunt's place, a weekend mostly spent with her. I'm glad that my carwash had been 'delegated' to others by visiting the carwash duing fish shop visit. That certained allowed me to leverage some time to do the more important things over the weekend, such as laundry and water maintenance for fishes.

A quick visit later to Yun Feng before making my way to keep dearie company.


•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)