The dark chakara has started to be drawn out as each moment passed while talking to dearie about the favouritism problem that exists in my family; the feud is within my family so I have assured her that it has nothing to do with her. What upsetted me is that she has given word of not coming to my place anymore even when invited; something that must be put right in my home before the family union can be established.

Unless they are able to give me a very valid reason that dearie wasn’t invited for the reunion meal this time, I will not, ever stop to get to the bottom of this.

For too long I have been keeping it all to myself, my aunt may at her best, try to mediate matters, but some things can never be resolved just by a few words, some emotional strains or tears.

My bio-bro may be doing better in life, now having his own home, so just that alone will be sufficient as my reasons to set things right at home. I’ve taken the first step to say hi to him, but what has he did in return? If nothing improves all these while, it could only mean that we’re not destined to be brothers despite spawning from the same cell as twins.
I am the avenger, even if it takes for my body to be cast into fire and hell, I will not stop.

I will gain power and avenge for all that’s lost.

Comments (0)