Saw myself walking past a jetty like shelter, which is paved with attap-like leaves atop. Sun was mildly bright yet windy. Three ladies were sitting there as if they were waiting for a boat, which I identified one of them as Gek Choo, one of the ex-colleagues at my current workplace.

We had a casual chat and a glance to the landscape behind the shelter was hilly, that reminded me of the previous incident where I drove into this vegetated area that represented the winding road up Rifle Range Road.

Scenemorph - I now appeared at a colonial house that was greened with age, yet havin that nolgastic feeling with the surrouding shrubery which carried an aura od peace. It had reminded me of wedding shots done by many couples based on the scenery for a special touch.

Many things flooded my mind - I had been looking for a serenate gettaway where I can reorganise my thoughts even while appearing in this scene.

Beep...5:30am on a Sunday morning.

•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)