I appeared in a place that resembled Bedok Methodist Church's old kindergarten, where I was there to check in for my annual ICT; the check in style was traditional:  find your name on a paper nominal roll and sign in; and I saw QM's name printed in Chinese wordings.  Strange.  Later on I sat at a sofa and in there was Soh negotiating with QM about not wanting to go outfield, and the MO appeared later saying it'll be difficult to take care of men who are in camp and those in the outfield, while explaining why QM wanted us all to be outfield; simply for the reason of easier handling.

In came Deen, who was wearing a traditional Malay costume and we talked a little about his red top, which one of the guys told me that it looked a little creepy to see someone coming out from the darkness in a red top.    We later talked about the LCD t-shirt which has lights that animate the beat of music, so he went on with a little demo and it certainly was impressive.

A later switchscene shows me talking to Fish Leong, who has recently wedded, and it was a moment of confession that I truly loved her.  She also knew that when I told her all about my feelings for her, which was at a lobby-like place, only snow-washed and quiet.  I was accompanied with 2 of my guy friends, one of them resembling like Huang Pingyuan (reminded me of Boon Ping whom I knew in Bel Air) who waited for me outside.  She asked me why didn't I join her when she went Chang Mai the other time, and I asked if she was there for work purpose, that was replied "I was there to cut an album, so might be there for up to a month at most".

I related to her about the constrains faced at work about taking leave, and she also understood that...deep down in my heart, it was really heart-breaking to know that she had married someone else; that hint she had given to me was somewhat like telling me that she's single and needed someone to care for her when she was going to Chang Mai.  An indeed tearful session, I wished deep inside me that she would leave some space in her heart to love me, though we can't be together, before bidding her farewell.  "Huang Pingyuan" said to me, "Let's go, all of us here had loved her before".

Another place appeared about a US aviation suicide mission where plagues were put into place to determine who will go and the pledge of no regret if KIA.  Flick.  A snow mountain seaside appeared with an ice-ostriche, a creature which can fly and yet has a flat bill, and a Cypress, which resembled an owl, except with blue shimmery feathers was on a survival "documentary" where 2 predators came after them by air and landing, in attempt to capture them for food.  Next scene shows even myself, battling with these creatures, and what was I to do when my survival is threatened, along with 2 comrades.  I tailed the Cypress and use an umbrella to maul it to death head-on, and in the survival package was some liquor to keep us warm, as well as something that resembled fried buns used in chilli crabs.

Final scene shows myself soaked in a pail, under running tap water and someone scrubbing my head, talking about a murder of me on Lirome, a colleague in my current workplace, and was to be punished by international law since it wasn't committed locally.  Where did it happen?  I really have no idea.

9:00 AM.  Such a fantastic dream.

Comments (0)