Awoken at 9am and managed to get those muscles moving, though, not a total completion of workout, before going to meet with Wan who is returning from a short trip to Thailand.

It's the 3rd day of CNY without dearie, like a short period of separation which leaves me missing her so much.  With Valentine's D+1, we are unable to make it a special day, but still able to make everyday a Valentine's...I never liked the idea of squeezing with other people at malls, or restaurants on this special day, no doubt there will be some really interesting deals that comes along the way...

I had a great catchup with Wan, who helped me get a bottle of Vodka from DFS, over a meal, and his sharing of his life story was truly a sad one; from his family, to his work in AIG back then when he just joined, but he has made a turning point at where he is working now; a big jump in role and remuneration package is something really worth my respect.  It's a little far from his place from our catchup at Simei, but he still went back to office after our meetup.

When I'm at his level, that will be a good time for me to say that I can win the battle confidently, at a 100% rate, like Josef Djugashvili code of Battle; he'll never fight a battle unless he can confidently win it.  That's in reference to the preparation of knot-tying between me and dearie; much "weapons and ammo" are needed as it's the far greater role that a man has, to bring the "weapons and ammo" for life sustenance.

Evening time - at Kulvim's place by invitation.

Comments (0)