Raincooled lunch makes the walk to Halfway House at minimal sweltering; once again, passing Spring@Langsat.



Learnt from dearie that one of the agent’s apartment at Kovan was about 1000+ sqm; which I think, would be common for such homes as old as 30 years ago…with the limited land now, it’s about prestige and land price that affects property pricing built on it.



I appeared listless during lunch as I had missed the workout and slept through the 1.5 hours till 7am; bad start for a week as my energy level could not be jump-started without that profusion of sweat in the early hours of Monday morning, and also in view that I have 2 lessons on consecutive weekdays.



Sweet surprise from dearie’s family for receiving ang pows even before I could visit them! I felt so bad…I had not gone to their place yesterday in view of the late hours after dearie had arrived at my place for revision and catching the movie, Sex and the City.

Comments (0)