I recall the time where I had dearie to put over at my place after our company's Year End Party 2009; I was compelled to sleep in the hall as my mum's concerned about us sharing the same room. 

It is for the sake of peacekeeping that I hold the horses, while making my mark towards where I want, and should be, financially.

I'm finally coming towards the end of my Diploma course at Kaplan, where I can finally have my weekends liberated till I commence my Degree program, which I've learnt, to last for 1.5 years, from Robert, who has graduated there and moved on to another place for his work.

This is a quiet evening without dearie as she's once again, away with her family at Genting, for Chinese New Year.  My plans were initially going to fish more wild guppies, but considering it's a festive season, it might not be a good idea for me to move into my mission zone as that area, though a private property estate, will definitely be unusually populated.

It'll be another indoor evening.

Comments (0)