It’s the first day at Linda’s team, certainly feels refreshing; the first team to do early log in and clear calls after 5pm; that will put me at ease for the rest of the month…


Lunch has been rescheduled at 1:15pm, which is overlapping dearie’s…and yes! Finally get to lunch with her as long as I’m still here…being able to lunch with her is great; as it’s a good time for us to spend time together even during our working hours; being able to see her brings also an unspoken joy from within, though being a great Master of Emotional Masking. Later lunch also means I have to spend less time on calls before the line is closed…so I can have less emotional torment by some of the silly callers. Sunlit, and seeing dearie seated at Halfway House is certainly sufficient to make my day somewhat brighter.

Nothing further to comment workwise, but just simply would say that I’m still on the constant look out and casting my seeds outside to get leads for where I plan to go.

It’s the 2nd of the last lessons before examinations, so it’s step up time for gathering of knowledge ammo to fire at questions this coming Saturday. It’ll be over soon, but can’t wait to get it, do it, and get out.

Graduation from Kaplan’s Diploma program is on the way soon in 4 months. My hope is that the upcoming sessions will be as interesting as the 1st 4 subjects we had; CF, MA, FA and IF. Julian, who is teaching us in this POM topic, is a little detached but lessons are still interesting enough with his fantastic humour; I think we can still keep in touch after finishing the exams.

Comments (0)