I was in some desert and wastelands, with my captain who resembled my retired RSM from NS camp. We were moving from place to place, and there was this building which was supposed to be a barracks, which appeared to be like a classroom block; saw my men Weiqiang, Krishant and a few others.

Cutscene shows me flying vast distances with a special bangle which allows me to fly; depending on the body angle, the direction and speed varied. While flying over some container and landing there, Jacky Chan was spotted and we executed a few NGs while helping him up from a scene where he had to grip onto the ledge of the container.

There's one scene that appeared to be in a spaceship kind of aircraft, with my captain, now resemble Professor X in X-Men movie, packing items into a recepticle, which had the mark of the Black Hand, a rival militant organisation, and I asked my comrade what was he doing it for; infact, my captain was the last of the Alliance of the Black Hand, so is still supplying to the civilians of that region for goodwill.

At the barrack-classroom, there was a sudden spotcheck by MP, and all of us were asked to fall in at the grass patch just infront of the building, while another scene showed Serene's dad looking for my home where all were having dinner; the hall appeared identical to my aunt's old place, where my sister was the Gatekeeper, helping to lock doors whenever we entered the home.

7:11 am, is where I started writing shortly after awakening.

Comments (0)