In the most patrotic-coloured attire I could, I still wasn't nominated for the best dressed this year.

The weather's starting to pick up on temperature increase as the noon hour approaches.

I had missed the workout this morning, resulting in an omni-uncomfortable sensation all over. It's really a good routine as it helps to strengthen the muscles and bones, but almost time to move on to the next band, after accustomisation to the current schedule.

This evening will be the first contact with my new school, where I'll be working hard on self-improvement for the next 10 months.

I do need a vacation sometime soon...it cab also be a trip to be close to nature; somewhere I can be away from the citylife for me to ease that tensed mind.

In less than 30 mins, I'll be returning back to desk, but let that tranquility rest in my mind for awhile...

•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)