1st day of the full battle week, but all still seem pretty smooth so far; Serene commented that on the nosiness of an agent who must’ve given her the funny look when I dropped by just now.

Sun had been hot; the chicken rice stall at Maybank had closed down, with the stall frame put out in the sun for retrieval. That particular stall had undergone multiple changes of tenants as it had proved really challenging to sustain the business there if the choice of food is not right.

The weekend had been well-spent with Serene and her family, who had been so hospitable and I’m glad to be of help to her mum, who has hurt her right arm, while still having to carry heavy groceries.

A catch up had been done with a few friends, of which some are still in the MLM industry; nothing wrong with the system itself, but many delinquents had tainted it much. I still trust the system but would prefer to operate on my own to prevent having my objectives swayed by any other people who attempts to preach the “solo success formula” to me. Enough had been seen on the good and bad in this field.
The remaining workout is to be completed upon reaching home tonight. This Friday will be my orientation, wondering how things would be?

Comments (0)