Finally the 1st day of lesson has arrived, allowing me to expand my knowledge horizon and seeing the study group which I’ve been connecting over the weeks prior to post-orientation.

I should have enough time to make my way to school.

Just learnt from Serene after her consultation with her dad, that vibration could be due to loosened steering or wheel assembly; had better get it rectified before moving it on the road; could be due to the intensive use of moving around the past few weeks.

The actions which are learnt in Adam Khoo’s book are still in my mind, will need to continue learning and applying so as to be able to pave my way to success, identical to him; for a good purpose.
Tomorrow will be a late day as I had to make up for the leftovers from leaving early today for lessons, with my current speed, all should be manageable.

Comments (0)