It's been a day of reading through Adam Khoo's book, Secrets of Self-
Made Millionaires, that provided much concise information to improving
one's income in a dynamic way.

Serene had been revising with me after I got the book fresh from
Popular; a physical book sometimes bring about an immediate effect on
absorbing what we read, as reading the book can bring about a special
contact to activate the subconscious to action on things that bring
about change in life.

We are not cooking this weekend as we intended to spend more time on
books.

Serene noticed that I've stop complaining about things; the reading of
Adam Khoo's book sure brought about some internal reconstruction of
the mental DNA.

I had been too preoccupied with deviated activities that hindered me
from attaining my goals, so now it's set to go and movin ahead, with
Serene by my side.

Goodnight world, and beloved Serene.

•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)