A drizzly morning without a single sparkle of the sun, brings about a still refreshing journey while doing a minor run around the neighbourhood with Serene.

She hasn't run for quite sometime, so it was an easy one; non-stamina draining yet still oozes out perspiration on every inch from my biological hull.

Sengkang, though being a not so new town, is still very vaguely populated, as one glance across the streets sees less than 10 people; such a far cry from my densely populated hometown.

It's been awhile since I can be off this Monday, where the Sunday needn't be spent in a hussle to bring the closure of the week to be in a hussle.

Though a non-working day, the awakening was done at 6:30am after the unexpected scheduled awakening at 5:30am; equilibrium a little off as I did not have the regular workout, but much subdued with a morning run with my beloved Serene.

•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)