I was in my room which turned into a gym, moderately equipped, and was execising with Serene on individual machines, yet saw Yuk Chen, an ex-colleague in the scene too; I proceedes to want to log exercises done in a booklet but was stopped by Serene.

Swithscene; the smell of old SAF camp filled the air, and I was with my troops. An adjutant trio was going around catching and penalising offenders...they seemed to be picking on Melphis who was the commander of another section of our unit, for every little thing they do.

Switched to a road march scene where all were in vest / slack, armed with what looks like a Scorpion-AK47 hybrid. We walked past a toilet roofed building, which consisted of a very old canteen situated at the top level of this wooden-white washed building. I could see the ventilation vent cap bopping up and down, as if someone was propping it up.

One of my men told me about the hauntings of this place, especially the canteen during the sundown hours. The bopping cap of the airvent carried a strange aura too; I could see sihlouettes behind the frosted and yellow-aged plastic panel.

We moved up to a place where crossing unto a higher platform is required; I had to put my weapon on the ledge and prop myself up before resuming the walk; downslope, which was cemented, I signalled the guys to stay off the road and let the incoming saloon car move up.

Furtherdown, sudden entrance into forested area, the troops were kept within a seemingly invisible boundary, as all seemed to be neatly packed. I asked the section commander what was going on, and he was appearing to be putting a territorial marking and told me just that.

Beyond the lid of the jungle hat, it was Lawrence Tan Chew Hon, an ex comrade whose email carried the stylus_damage prefix.

The final scene: Urban warfare as one of the SSG, with resemblence to LTA Yam during my ICT, was rebelling and my sniper team is getting ready to fire; along side, approximately 10 paces far, was the main squad he was warring with.

Adjutant trio appeared, this time, with Melphis leading them, told me, "Don't worry, we have enough evidence for what it takes to arrest him." We moved to a clearance and noticed he was dressed with flak vest and night camoflauged attire.

7am, time to get ready for work.


•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)