A deep slumber despite alarm clock sounding at 8am - I had completed the workout and able to rest deeper, considering the fact that the set had been duly done.

Had been sharing with Serene about a successful insurance agent called Merry Ria who made her first million at age 26, who is an Indo-Chinese and came here in 1997. Such gem are rare to come by, and it certainly doesn't mean I have to stay where I am. She's going out with her cousins to my hometown. "Welcome my friends" rang in my mind with reference to the "Business or Pleasure" advert.

3 more hours to commencement of my classes where I need to transfer my tutorial into hand-written notes in preparation for submission later in the afternoon. Combating the ALS will be part of the main challenge during the absorption of knowledge.

Comments (0)