Today’s occurrence has set me to think if my friendliness needs some revision; as Serene had undergone a tough time when she was at main office for a course; the remarks from a particular group of people certainly isn’t necessary…

Now, do I really need to retract my proactive approach, especially towards the opposite gender?

Combustion of lunch had hastened when I read about what had happened over at Serene’s side; ripples of disturbance had set me thinking if I should pull out from my current workplace and move to another, or should I just seal my ears to all these “white noises”?

In another 30mins will be the completion of my lunch, but these occurrences had been utmost irritating the emotional sphere.

Whatever is the past IS the past…what matters most now is for us two to get along happily and settling down together in the near future; though being able to operate on solo; it has been made so that a man shouldn’t be alone, thus woman had been created to make the life complete for both ends. That’s the reason why we have come together.

Cut all parasite hotlines now.

Comments (0)