War siren to be activated soon…let’s see if system will require a bomb test at the usual time; initial production, tests and mass production all had been done in the previous 4 weeks. Hope that did not jam the Gents’ on Level 1.

Such weather requires a Deep Sleep, 10 hours, for a refreshed mind; sometimes do miss that 30min break…”confusions contradict” floats in the mind as such thoughts passes through about my flexibility to break changes.

As I watch the hot steam of the Café 21 vapourising beyond the rim of my thermal mug, mind sets to think how good it will be if I can rise beyond the clouds and look at the beautiful planet we have as a home…I’m sure it’ll be an exhilarating experience, just like taking a plane minusing the airfare.

“stop dreaming, be somebody, don’t sign on” came to my mind in mockery of the Navy recruitment animation on TV mobile.

Return to battle station.

Comments (0)