What kind of message was that? 'You have exceeded payment limit for the day' when nothing has even been transacted...looks like I have to use alternative mode to renew my road tax at AXS.

It has been pretty puzzling as this message appearee before for similar D2Pay channels, but again, it might better after awhile...just wondering what it is all about.

Watching MJ's videos has indeed bring me delight to recall those days of his fame. It's already coming to a week since he left the world, and hard to believe someone with such talent like him has departed...life still has to go on, like how his song 'Jam' goes, 'we must live each day like it's the last'.

The week is coming to an end once again, where I ask myself how I fare. Managed to catch up with Grace on MSN on Tuesday evening and she also asked what will I do if there isn't any conversion? Answer is already in the mind, road paveworks has commenced but to finish laying those paths to where I should be.

Posted by ShoZu

Comments (0)