I was going to 'park' at a carpark near Serene's old neighbourhood, but there was no car driven, and told her that I'll be right back.

A scene shows me doing a townrun between Serene's block and another town that looks exactly like Chai Chee, yet there was a pathway near an expressway, just like that of Choa Chu Kang, near Teck Whye.

Moving back to the block, an old flat interior appearing that of army barracks, with her brother packing up the beds, and toiletries were neatly arranged by the bed.

I moved out to the main hall, and was handed a blueprint of the apartment, some technical pictures , showing power pictory layout.

There was however, one section requiring me to dial a certain hotline; it appears to be some main control which is under stringent surveillance. The number reads '65336656'.

Switch.

At the neighbouring where all the old shops are, I saw Serene, but this time, with short hair like that of Victoria Beckham, but again, it felt like another person...

Awoken.

Posted by ShoZu

Comments (0)