It’s Outprocessing Day!

Not much administrative except for a few minor handovers, and then ICT survey after lunch.

I was astonished at the Letter of Commendation received from my CO, for my contribution for the setup of the live firing range, which could not be possible without the help of my loyal Band of Brothers in the QM Platoon.

The 5 year service medal was also received on the same day…another deed I had done was to help a guy recover his phone which he had dropped in the auditorium; condition of the phone suggested the owner was in dire need of the phone.

Junhao had been teased by Yusaini, myself and Mingshun who had wanted to do something funny by tagging a cleavage on his Facebook, which he was stunned when returning to the terminal; nothing done but yet he had been startled for real.

Our fellowship departure was at 3:15pm when I bade Kelvin farewell, after he gave Louis a lift and filtering out at Boon Lay Way…

I’m home Serene J

We had settled for a wonderful dinner at Sushi Tei, something to enjoy after the vigourous 6 days I had…I had appeared so much tanner compared to that before going for this incamp; it had been a good tan, but the future awaits for the Peeling of the Crisp.

Comments (0)