Made it home in 18mins from Sengkang, minddrained from the day’s fatigue; flu bug still attached to my mind and causing a sub-soulsleep when making the drive to and from SIM a Night Battle; I could sense Serene feeling tensed when she gripped the seat belt and not holding on to me while I sliced through the roads with a fiercesome aura. Thank God we’re safe and made it home all well and safe.

The drivers tonight on the road are pretty fiercesome too; been a long time since I met such driving conditions on a Public Night Battle without any selected rivals…all will be well when I’m armed with a WRX or Accord Euro R, to conquer the night.

Revision is pretty well done with a minor interruption of the Rescue activation, as one of her Soka members was in bad health condition; catching up with Songjie about his work unhappiness, which will be well-resolved by requesting for a posting out should he be further haggled by his Jeremy OC.

Comments (0)