An even faster lunch done at Eunos, within 20mins with my Shunpo.

Fire session had took almost 25mins with a delinquent producer, who had locked on. One of many reasons why it is high time for me to move on. I’m happy for Markus that he is taking The Departure.


My mind is still running through some courses which could be more quickly done at Kaplan, and also in consideration of the credibility of qualifications awarded, compared to that from Raffles Academy.

My exam will be exactly at the end of this year, so I can start my revision this evening when I get home.

Weather had been hot, but not mercilessly hot as my Shunpo has allowed me to cut through the air, and spotting 3 vehicles with the registration nos 9990, which, according to Serene, belongs to a certain clan of agents from AIA Changi.

It was a news of relief, learning that my money will be refunded for an extinct and dysfunctional program from iTunes store. Apple’s response was really efficient!

Comments (0)