Appeared in the grounds of 2 Sig Bn assembly area of my ex platoon, and yet seeing my ex-NS CO Alvin who was walking into the signal store...another scene of me walking on the 2nd floor of the building, but the view of the 1st level appears that of the stalls set up in Sim Lim Square. With phone in my hand talking to Encik Tan, my ex boss, he was asking "are they intereste in my business" for the age 40 and above quote. I replied that I'll check and revert to him shortly. While walking further down the aisle, I was telling Norizan to help keep my lunch as she appeared there as if we were all on some roadshow.

I was sitting in the balcony and saw a NSF PES C storeman opening the door to exit with the usual keep-the-door-locked procedure, from his store; someone unknown, yet movements so familiar.

The slumber had been deep as I snapwoke at 6:58am.

Posted by ShoZu

Comments (0)