Had a quick lunch even before the cleaner auntie has finished clearing the bins around office; it’s nice to chat with her as I constantly joke with her as and when I see her.

Elaina just woke up at 10:30am. Hope she’s feeling better as she was having a cold last night, most likely being chilled by the pool water. Her lessons will be till quite late in the evening today, so might not see her online till late.

Am thinking of getting another laptop but have been withholding that back as it’s better for me to invest in education for future and to have a speciality skill in future.

The morning had been quite a challenging one but so far so good on the emotional side, besides some disturbance from calls / SMSes received yesterday. I’m letting the past go and focusing on what lies ahead and achieving what I want in life.

Back to the arena.

Comments (0)