Managed to chat with Elaina when she returned from her swim around 9+, and have cleared my PTRs so far; and realised that she has got a cold as the pool water was too chilly, but she had felt better after a hot drink; it's already 10:40 when I learnt about it and was going to go down to her place to pass her some flu tablets, but she didn't want to trouble me.

We talked about where to go this weekend and she also mentioned that she would like to cook barley drink for me. aww...it's so sweet... Will be accompanying her for grocery shopping as a "memory card" role though she may not have many things to get. Since she's going to be out till quite late on Friday evening, I'll accompany her back as the road outside her home is not quite safe, especially so for a girl.

We chatted and recalled the time I took her out for supper last Saturday and chatted till the wee hours of Sunday morning; though she doesn't recall, I have the memory at hand; just lacking a few details which can be traced after a short spell of recall. The conversation was ended before midnight to let us each have a good rest.

Comments (0)