It's been several weeks since I last wrote here after being heavily involved in 9 Dragons, where I've found a clan of belonging and have been playing alongside with Songjie, and old pal of 15 years and his friend Andy, who has guided him to playing the correct way.

The workout this morning was done prim and proper with shower and all well ahead before schedule. Still a little unused to my little keyboard which was given by Songjie as a gift.; he has truly been a nice pal despite there being times that I had been teasing him a fair bit.

Good to know that things are going fine for him and his girlfriend after a year or so separation due to family difficulties. Thought that this is a good time for me reflect my thoughts amist all the hussle and rushing in life; leaving me little time to cast some of my thoughts.

Comments (0)