Saw myself at an old building which looks like those 40 year old housing estate just like the "Smalltown" in Lim Chu Kang which is now a military training area for our local troops.

There was one scene which I was chasing this couple who looks like "nukers" in the 9 Dragons game and one of their name appearing green and the other orange, denoting their level against mine; was trying to throw a nuke to PK one of them in a place which looks like a grassyland.

Sudden switch to a scene where I was fighting a crook who looks like a middle-aged and refined guy; just like those middle age yet rich guy and the place looks like a high tower amidst a town and when I gave him the final blow, my fist went into his mouth and after taking it out, he said to me in a groan "You have paralysed my throat, I shall tell you where I hid all the treasure" Soon, we were sitting down and talking like old friends and I asked how long does he think, will he be imprisoned for his wrongdoings. He said that he's not sure, so I asked what's his age.

"40" was the reply, so I thought most likely it would be 5 or 10 years and told him that. Another scene shows a girl who was by his side to keep him company and she is the "enemy's girlfriend" who said that she wanted to comfort him before he turns himself in.

Comments (0)