I saw myself at a place which resembles the entrance to Bedok MRT station which is opposite the bus interchange, but this time, there were trees above me with broken branches, and I was also there, seemingly awaiting for a bus. Shortly, I saw my ex-agent Christina who was also there at a short distance waiting for a bus, and I moved to a spot where I could not be seen by her. A short memory recall that she came to look for my help as she needed to close some deals to tide over the finanicial difficulty faced at home but I had not agreed to meet her to avoid being persuaded into buying a financial product.

Soon, there were some kind of sticky stuff dripping onto me and I realised that it was coming from the trees; there were oozing out some kind of green, thick liquid and suddenly, I saw my colleague Doris who was telling me to stay away from it but somehow I mentioned that it's okay for a guy to get a little dirty / mucky at times.

After awhile, I was spotted by Christina and she started talking to me and I told her that I didn't have the time and had to go...hoping to catch any bus that brings m away from her.

I boarded a Service 153.

After a short trip which was less than 20mins, I saw myself in an old HDB apartment which reminded me of the place Songjie's girlfriend was staying that was more than 20 years old when she has moved in since 15 or so years ago. Kent came into the picture and strangely, the place was all closed up except for a peep hole which had a slide-cover. I saw some lights and quickly shone my mirror and asked who is that, using the light reflection to capture the attention of the "visitor".

The next scene shows Kent entering the apartment and told me that this place has been quiet since the day he moved into "Fatal Frame" (as what this estate was strangely named so). He also told me about the close shaves that he had when he was seriously wounded, and the doctor telling him that his ear could not be saved but yet miraculously he survived, something to do with "Fatal Frame".

Comments (0)