Heard quite little from Elaina today as she was out with her friend and accidentally left phone on silent mode; I managed to meet up with Andy, Chin and Bryan, the regulars in our 9 Dragon clan, which we chatted for awhile before going around to look for the Nostromo which Bryan intended to get.

We walked around the whole place and managed to find it but have not come to a decision to get it yet; I was also looking at laptops / gaming system to be built so I can use it specially to play games and put less strain on my laptop.

Elaina called me at 10:45pm when she took the wrong bus and waiting for one to bring her back home; it's so wonderful to hear from her again; simply miss her sweet voice too...good thing she slept early too and was already laying on bed when she replied my SMS around 11+. That too, was a time I was turning into bed.

Comments (0)