The past days had been pretty sunny within for me, as I got to know Elaina better. Today is the first day of the "alarm clock duty" where I gave her a morning call, and she sounded so dreamy and reluctant to exit slumber; that tone of her voice at that time was so sweet yet dreamy...

Work had been pretty mind-boggling and did not want to game after I came home, so spent the entire evening chatting with her. With all the topics grasped from all over the place, we could simply chat endlessly without having to worry about running out of topic.

She told me about the "hunter" that had been harassing her but on her accord, I'll just spare "it", but it certainly is unsafe for her to meet "it" alone, for whatever reasons it might be, no matter how nice "it" could say. I certainly wouldn't let anyone harm her.

Evening time just slipped by so quickly and before I knew it, it was almost bedtime. I had a thought of having a short chat with her but she wanted me to save money, so decided not to have a phone chat just before bedtime.

Comments (0)