Woke up at 10am at the sudden recall of the Double Exp day today and Chungkit had to log off as he has something to do; I played till 11:15am and commenced my workout, and while working out, chatted with him on the phone, and after all is done, made my way down to Wendy's place for lunch.

I was the only friend around as her family members have all come over to her place, which her mother in law has done some cooking; the food is wonderful, and so is the company and we had so much to catch up with; her dog looks so much bigger and she told me that it had been eating and sleeping alot...finally got a chance to carry her and play with her; though it's not the first time I've been to her place.

She has been very hospitable and asked me to eat more and not stand on ceremony...stayed at her place till 3+ where more of her relatives had come over; her husband is working this year as she had told me that he has already got his off day last year during Deepavali.

It was a rain battle when I made my way home, carrying memories of family warmth back. Played 9 Dragons for awhile and took a rest since I'm tired...before I knew it, I had entered the World Beyond Dreamland.

Comments (0)