I left office unexpectedly early with a few complicated matters left to handle, but will need sometime for appropriate action to be taken as time goes by.

Had a good catchup with Lena after work, who also takes the same bus as me since the travelpath of the bus is the same, since she alights earlier. We talked about fishing which was a pastime I had during my teens, along with a couple of my friends, where we used to hang out at Bedok Jetty, under the hot sun and preparing the bait and tamang hook, which was specially used to catch tamang...ah...those were the fun days we had when I was still a student.

Good idea for me to polish those skills but it certainly will be dull to go alone...having a good company is what matters most; I gotta go and find those rods which had been kept away for sometime.

Comments (0)