Without the afternoon nap, I am already feeling sleepy at this timing, probably due to the mid-level workout I had before work.

It's nice to be able to see Yuzhen today before I commenced work and she appeared much more cheerful. As I entered the workplace, she was sitting beside Jamuna reading some papers and learnt that she was waiting for time to pass 8PM before catching a cab home to avoid the peak charges. Their team had just finished team sharing a while ago thus she hung around for awhile.

I joking teased if she was waiting for me and she jokingly agreed and was waiting for me to buy food for her, so I told her that she could ring me before I came down. Hazlind jokingly said that if she knew I would be going to gym, she would want to take a peek at me with Yuzhen and I told her that it's not free, afterwhich Shanique revolted indicating if I'm some kind of begger show.

Yuzhen teased to say that she'll be going to watch Night Safari to see me working out at gym and I was bowled over as I wonder which part of me look like a part of those creatures...oh well they're meant to be jokes so I'm fine...

Yikes...fancy being eyed on...that's a terrible thing to me. Today's attire was the sleeveless black top from my beloved but it wasn't intentional for undesired attention, but more for comfort to combat the heat of the day's earlier weather.

Oh well... enough teasing by them but it was sure a good time of laughter and short fellowship.

Will still be seeing Yuzhen time and again, but officially at working hours, tonight would be the last night since I'll be working 3 more days next week which happened to be her off days.

Comments (0)