It has been a great time of riding since the last visit in Jul 2006 to Citylink, the town riding spot for Singapore flatlanders.

I managed to get to know Taka, Calvin, Anton, Chris, and got to talk more to Will; not forgetting Jiawei whom I have met in 2006 when I came back to the riding scene.

The place is really conducive to ride; cooler temperature and smoother surface which does not exhaust us from extended period of riding.

Currently learning the doubled version of Fire Hydrant which I was able to pull of the preliminary single variation with not much of a problem, as well as my cyclone which has become smoother than ever. The environment makes it all so fun to ride as we can ride and stop periodically to chat up and get to know each other.

Not forgetting Sharky who came from Hong Kong and Peter brought him there as I was unable to reach earlier to bring him there due to my leaking tube on my way there. I'm sure he enjoyed himself; good thing there was Will who spoke fluent Cantonese and could converse with him, as I had difficulty with my very limited Cantonese.

Flatlanding should be continuing when I am in the UK to work since I'll save on shipping if I get a complete bike from OG...still considering if I should change parts on my current bike, and which frame, fork, stem and other parts to replace...

Keep riding is the key!

Comments (0)