There had been quite a number of teases going on between me and Debbie who has left the workplace on 7 Sep 07, of whom I'm still in touch with.

I remember the first time I saw her all made up was when we went to eat at Yong Heng, seeing her dressed in a floral top with flare sleeves and her make up and long wavy hair, reminded me of Vivien Tsu in Jacky Chan's movie "Accidental Spy" where she adopted this dressing which was all so feminine and fairy-like.

She was pretty quiet back then and only after working for awhile when she sat beside me at work is where we got to know each other better. She turned out to be a cheerful and bubbly girl who always asked me for help with her work and sometimes patting my arm to get my attention while I was reading some stuff on my PC...this closeness we have is just like a brother-sisterly feeling and I mentioned to her that it had been fun having her around for company at work.

She has left for a better opportunity elsewhere since she is, too, studying at the moment. How I envy the youth she has...

On the other hand, the guys at my workplace teased me for being interested in her and I told them that she's like a younger sister to me and nothing more than than. Nicholas went on to say it could be a brotherly-sisterly romance which had never occured to me in the first place. Afterall she's attached and I have my commitment to fulfill and there's no way this could happen...well things can be unpredictable but it's nothing to worry for now.

It had been fun chatting on her though I've not heard from her these couple of days even after a couple of SMS had been sent to her. Hope she's doing fine and have dropped an email to ask if everything's alright on her side...just concerned for my little sister.

She was so cute when she begged me to do the demonstration of the well-known Death Touch which I told her that my friend Kevin actually did in front of a female classmate who found him irritating and slapped his arm as he was in the midst of the multiple symptom spasm...I still can't imagine myself doing it as my little sister has already been laughing till she almost dropped on the floor laughing...hey I'm not called the MMC (Muscular Mad Clown) or MSO for nothing...

We all have our life to go on, but being her elder brother, it's also my responsibility to take care of her in some ways and showing her concern as a righteous elder brother should.

Just hope to hear from her soon and be in constant touch.

Comments (0)