During my conversation with Chung Kit, it reminded us of the hard times we went through when our cell leader gave us a hard time to forcefully make us go for the church camp, stressing its importance and even told Chung Kit that they have found a buyer for his mobile phone without his consent. This event was about 10 years ago and still vividly in my memory though I've put it behind me.

He told me about his cell issues which he had to resolve as some of them are not as supportive and now that he has been appointed as cell leader, he had to iron out all these issues and I popped the question about how is Esther since I've not seen her for eons. I was told that she's in the Youth and appointed as a leader there...and jokingly told him to send my regards to her, telling her that it's from the One-Winged Angel, aka the Angel of Death, half-clown, half-skull faced and he told me not to dwell on it.

He mentioned about my muscle building and I jokingly commented that it was meant to choke slam her when I see her and he said "mind you, she's a girl" and I told him it's irregardless of gender as both of us had went through the crude and tough times together...maybe it's God's will that I didn't attend it since my parents were violently objective to me about attending church events, since a consent was required when I was under 21 back then.

His dad sponsored him for a Cisco-networking course which he will be commencing soon with ITE; good for him since it would be something that he would like to do in future after leaving the forces in 3 years' time.

Time flutters like a butterfly passing our sight; it's already 7 years he's in the forces and I have left 2 years ago; life ain't that easy going though I managed to learn alot of things and get to know a few good men / women in my path of work, as well as going through the rough patches together with my beloved.

Chung Kit's still patching back with his ex and it would be my joy to see them reunited again since his ex's still sorting out some family issues and he told me that his parents find her weird when she didn't greet them after he brought her home a couple of times...guess this would need sometime since she told him that she wanted to patch back but not the right time yet.

We had sometime of animating one of his Pastor (Dom is the name) whom was pretty mean and crude back then when he started pastorship, and called his sermon "doom session" which distracted him while he was trying to get his report done...seemed like the infamous "C" virus is working well, so to speak.

This was the humor "virus" left behind by Kevin who has since retired...he had been a fun guy to be with during our secondary school days more than 10 years ago when he struck the likings of many students and went to the extend of making himself a fool for the sake of mischief.

All these are sealed in the time capsule. We all have to grow up and move on but it serves as a good tool for me to tickle the younger populations.

Comments (0)