A chilly night kept me company in the aircon room while I tried to get some rest after hearing no news from my beloved...hope she is feeling better and have got some good rest...

The last 30 mins to endure before the end of my first of my last night shift...just 6 more nights to endure before saying goodbye to this place.

I managed to write abit more the previous night as many moments spurred on thoughts to keep me occupied through the night. Was unable to play any games online as Javascript has not been enabled on this PC thus used the time to capture some of the thoughts of the night.

Energy is somewhat still intact as I have to endure the last bit of the journey behind the wheels as I bring my cute blue car home with me to rest for the day. Not forgetting to get some laundry washed so that my room will be neater and avoid unwanted guest from keeping me company as I take my rest for the day...hopefully will be able to rest as I had been up especially early the day before, and even in the wee hours of the night even though I forcefully made myself rest in bed to make up for the late nights I had a couple of days before.

30 mins seemed like a fast time to go by but it has become a challenge for the night shifter me as I await anxiously for the time to pass before I can make my way home...hopefully still having sufficient to top up my cashcard for parking charges when I make my way home later, else it'll be troublesome to get home to bring some cash and top up and coming back to collect my cute car.

Comments (0)