About 3 weeks into the game and levelling up steadily well, the game has proof worthy the subscription with their 24 hour support when I had some problems with my pet which was resetted to lower level cat upon entering the game. The issue was resolved on the night itself within an hour and the customer support were really helpful.

Andrew is really pro in this game as he had been playing for 2 years or so. For myself, the limit was the machine that I was gaming on which didn't support but managed to still play it with some graphic laggings, so it's time to get a new PC should I really have the spare, and I mean spare cash to splurge on a decent gaming rig.

Just 7 more levels before I can get my first mount which will enable me to travel faster across the lands of Azeroth...my little sis simply can't take it when Andrew and I started discussing about this game since I have lots to learn from him....it's so funny to see the way she react.

Let's game on and see what nice pops out...

Comments (0)