The muscles are steadily growing as time goes.

I managed to catch Yuzhen at the gym after her work today, and had some time to rest after chatting up with her about meeting up next time before I commence new job, or sometime later in the month with Shanique for a chill out.

She certainly has become more opened up after knowing her better and being able to converse in depth with her...just realised that her myopia is quite serious and that she is wearing contacts after a closer examination to her eyes when sitting by during our conversation...it is no wonder that I didn't see her wearing glasses at work and I told her that I had not been making new ones since I've used up my disposables quite sometime back, and she jokingly commented that guys are lazy which I revoluted in humour.

Muscles are tired by they have had a good workout after resting for the weekend and read up some information on web, that I can adopt a two-day workout, 1 day rest so that my muscles can have sufficient rest in between workouts and develop better. For now, need to finish up the workout of deltoids as they need more pump up to be in better shape.

During the workout, she gave me the "aiyo" look when I helped her carry out the sit up mat when she asked if I'm done as she is going to do her sit ups after I told her that I still have more to do, with a dash of bashfulness in her smile.

She had been pretty low-profile at work and only opened up recently when I went to talk to her. Afterall, it's good to see her talking more and am able to tell that she's of the shy nature...

Will be meeting her in a couple of days or so again and catching up after our workout.

Comments (0)