It has been awhile since I've wrote here with all the WOW trashing that has been getting tougher by the levels I attempt to pump up...time to get a decent PC that supports the graphics processing since my laptop has reached its limits, though system has prompted that it does not meet minimum requirements.

It's finally time to say goodbye to my current workplace and going for something better, which will justify the rightful amount I should be earning instead of getting peanuts and staying way so below my beloved, who is earning such a greater amount than I am and doing more glamorous work.

I didn't want to tell her this as it would only result in negative response and getting squashed verbally and deem me useless as a man. Afterall, are there any wrong in men earning more than women, with the mind of providing more for her and his family?

The farewell dinner had been great and seeing Markus much happier than before when he was working here had been a wonderful sight, and being able to mingle with colleagues whom will be ex soon, in a couple of weeks when I officially leave this place. Sharrifah's radiant smile is one good thing about learning to be strong and positive in life despite facing challenges and gloomy situations wherever we are...an example which I can adopt to face the current difficulties I am going through.

Certainly, the 15 months had been great fellowship with many ups and downs, and while gritting my teeth to go thorugh the emotionally strenous work we all go through, it's high time I throw in the towel and move on.

Surely, they'll miss me but it's not the end to the fellowship. Our roads will still meet again in future though uncertain is the time.

There had been many things that have been changing while during my stay, and have established a good relationship with many of them. While the road ahead remains uncertain, my goals and dreams remain unclouded as I move forward to make it all come to past.

This journey may be tough and cold, and overpowerly challenging but I'm not going to give up...that might be the worst trait I have that may also be known as my strongest trait too.

Being absent from writing here had been a good time for me to regroup my emotions, plans and plotting out where my next move should be. The route to take has been pretty much clearer after recomposition and detailed planning.

Comments (0)