A woke up call from my beloved distrupted my snooze which I had almost entered complete slumber when I was resting my head on the makeshift pillow from my towel across my hand and she started to ask me what went wrong and I told her that it was nothing much.

She started telling me how she couldn't sleep after waking up in the wee hours to call someone in China to scold that person for work, and thereafter having a busy day as her colleague took urgent leave and she had to do her work as well...it all seemed to implicate that I had been adding unto her discomfort that she is feeling...she then went on to say if we could grow up by not using the "momo head" gesture.

It wasn't meant to be this way and I explained to her that the gesture was something that I use to express my care for her, and though unsaid, I know that in my heart she likes me to do that to comfort her and it didn't seem so this time.

After the conversation, I return to my workplace and lay on head and trying to recuperate and get more rest, but couldn't enter the wee bit into slumber and wrote a message to her and she replied to ask me to give her a break...after sometime of no reply from her, I wrote another message but still no reply after more than 45mins...wonder if she's feeling better or still angry with me in any way.

Had I picked a wrong day to tell her how I'm feeling? She commented that emotions are emotions and it's how I feel...indeed it is what I feel but I am a sentimental person who can be affected emotionally in a way by things happening around me or to my loved ones in a way, but not this time when I tried to show her that I still care for her...

Must I be driven to the stage where my heart will be turned chilly like the metal without any lifeform in it, will she then regret, or should I still stay so loving and seemingly "wait on her" till she returns?

The tides are rough and to stand firm, my anchor must be buried deep in the soils of my faith to get what I want, which the tides could corrode its exterior and yet causing it to be more seasoned, stronger, tougher, fortified.

No more time for lovey dovey...making big money is all that is important to me now...

Comments (0)