Many thougts encumber my mind even at the decision of throwing in the towel; should I go full time into realty or should I move on to a better pay job?

On one hand, I wish for my beloved to be proud of me, to be able to provide for our family for life, and yet on the other hand, I have to be practical and not let the desire to be a rich and powerful man to be my stumbling block.

Balance, balance is all I need now after fixing up my cashflow issues.

The life in the forces had been great as my beloved commented how nice it is when she visited me at my camp premises back then, with the kind of good pay and considering my position to be in command and be in charge of more important things. Certainly they have been great but those days are over. Now it's the time to bring back the glory unto greater heights.

Have faith in me, beloved...it might require some time for me to be away from you, but it'll definitely be worth it as I'm not going to let nitty-gritty matters come into my way to succeed. Your love has been wonderful to keep me going...

Comments (0)