I saw myself at this park-like place which was near an artificial park that resembled Sengkang Riverside Park.  While I was filling up some distribution numbers, a local resident wanted to probe to find out what I was doing and I told her that the details are confidential.  Thereafter, the conversation moved on to discussing about the improvements to the housing scheme, which I discussed with her that these have been suggested, but the main issue still lies with the ridiculous pricing.  This was discussed as the car drove below 2 LRT trails.

Intermittence.

2nd entrance:  I entered this place which seemed like a new home, where the whole family has moved.  The bedroom was finished in dark red wood, set up in a longish style where the work desk with a monitor is near the entrance, while the bed was set straight with a power point right beside the bed; simply conducive to linger in for a desk-bound activity.

3rd entrance: Entering a medevial-like world, it was in a setting which I was welcomed by the host who appear to be of the vampire class.  As the invitation was strictly "on invitation basis", no one else could be seen loitering at the gates just like any other common place.

The place was large indeed - halls after halls and I came to this place with a counter and I see many people queuing up like that of a fast food restaurant.  Dearie was in another queue by my side and I showed her the beloved plush toy she likes, which I had brought along.  She quickly took the plush over while we continue queuing.

Eyes opened, it was already 10:30am.

Comments (0)