A dream that is too interesting that I must pen it down.

A scene showed us all in "hostels" where I bumped into Jason, a NS comrade. We were talking about the swap of the room between the guy and gals.  Of course, guys and gals had separated zones to avoid trouble.

We went out for awhile and when I was back, the floor was stained with cereal, possibly from those who came over to visit their friends during our absence.  The worst thing was it was not cleaned up and we are trying hard to find the culprit.  Soon, there was an order to swap the guys and gals' accomodation zone, which means we have to pack and move over.  However, investigations are still ongoing for the irresponsible chap who stained the hostel room.

Next scene showed me going down to a  carpark where I was flipping and arranging stuff over in my Pica.  There was another of such ride just beside mine.  For a few times, I went down to collect some stuff and there was this Corolla which I started the engine (my key had some accessibility to different makes).  I'm not sure whose car it was though.

Final scene; I entered Gent's and saw someone who resembled the celebrity, Rayson in it, covered in white paint; I was there to grab a shower and bent over to grab the "restricted area".  Disgusted, I hopped into the shower to wash the paint stains off and the next thing he offered was to use "rubber" to slick it off.  His wife could be heard from outside calling him and I shouted for her to come in.  As she wanted to know what happened, I went through the whole scenario and then she told her husband that it's over as "it is tomorrow" (referring to his sentence).  Apparently, he has been committing crimes from is erratic behaviour.

I woke up at 9:30am.  Much fatigue are felt in the muscles.

Comments (0)