Day 1 is finally over.  I had departed from the numerical battlebox after massive data sorting.  No amount of worry will accelerate the week so I just have to keep going.   8:35pm and just heading home.

As I was at the bus stop,  I'm constantly reminded of that scene that I saw runners doing good runs st my neighbourhood, while I was still on the bus home, grossly late beyond dinner hours.  Many people at that time are already well-settled down at home, unwinding or spending quality time with their loved ones.

Are all these time sacrifices worth it?  I wonder if all these extra efforts at the cost of personal time, in hope to bring good results to the top are all in all, worthy.

By the time I had settled down to do my stuff, it was already 11pm, leaving me with minimal time for any relaxation, and literally no malls to stroll, feast my eyes on gadgets or simply just unwind by window shopping.

Maybe it's once againa. sign to pack those bags and embark on my solo journey abroad.

Comments (0)