The pounding was heavy indeed.   Lots data jumblance which I am still finding means to get it sorted out.  The standard number of hours are definitely insufficient to deal with all these digital housekeeping work.

There must be a way out to get all these sorted.  This reminded me of what my predecessor told me about mental drainage but I have to simply move ahead and keep things going.

It's just the second day of the week; the best thing for me to recover quickly was to catch a snooze while making my way back home before the next phase of getting busy with what I do best online for my PTCs.   Things are definitely getting on well there; so speed is the factor to get more things done in a shorter time.

The best reliance I have is the lucid dreaming that takes me to a dimension that one will not have a sign of fatigue.

Let's hope I get a marvellous journey tonight.

Comments (0)