By evening quite well before dinner, I had felt a little tired.  The good thing is that I had done what I could with some cyber crippling before heading home.

Journey home was indeed a crawl as the bus moved at possibly less than 50km/h on the highway; it was unusually a scene of heavy traffic and I got home nearly at 8 though I had left on time.  The mind was so packed with intensity that I didn't snooze a wink though I kept my eyes closed, hoping for a mental rest (factually, this was the only moment to catch up rest) but eventually, I got home.  At that spur of traffic jam, it dawned on me that this little red dot country-city had gotten way too crowded.

The good news is,  I had ample time to clear the evening's home work before I got home to clear the rest.

After all the home work, the mental hardpressing did not get off; it means a sign: to get out of the house for awhile to get some things off my mind.  So here I am under my favourite tree, catching up before turning in for the night.

Just one more day to complete the battling week of the numbers.




Comments (0)