As I sleep, I could feel an attempt to break out and roam free.  This was something I picked up from reading an article on lucid dreaming; one can awake at the state the body's asleep while the mind runs freely.

The magical thing is that this sensation is relaxing beyond comprehension; I could literally feel my body moving as if there was some force lifting it and wanting to set the mind free, while the continuous REM goes in the background (images of Gurmit fluttering his eyelids came to my mind).

At one point, I felt my eyes open and I could see my room in a grey hue of aura, though it was pitch dark at that very moment.  It certainly felt like an OOBE which all you need to do next is to take the first step to move around, and even turning back to see your body in that rested state.

If this was the real world where one could roam freely without the mental burden of feeling drained, while fulfilling tasks that are usually suppressed in the world of the physical, that would be the real place of relaxation after a mental drainage day.  I definitely look forward to going back tonight.

Comments (0)