I appeared in this place that resembled an old town and met a few friends who are part of this band; they're so well-versed with the guitar that they could play most songs just at a flick of the strings.

Since it's a gathering of music enthusiasts, we decided to move to a cafeteria to sit down, catchup and probabky get some inspiration to create music.  As we chatted, one of the members suggested an abandoned church which was nearby (Penang) which means I'm already here, almost 700km away from home.

The abandoned church reminded me of the lands I have travelled, since it has been awhile that I've visited these places.

Next scene showed me entering a stage where there was this procession of a lady who possessed the 'host'; she was known as the icon of sensuality (just like the various deities in Chinese beliefs), thereafter, I was taking control of this body as if I was inside it; it sure felt different as myself and the female host (she had blond hair and resmbled one of the actors in Lost).  After much stage flashing and shows, we can finally make ourselves easy and walk off the stage.  The lady host had this nice dress which I told her will be perfect with a whip tiearound belt.

We had a good chat before we all moved off from the stage performance area that was filled with crowds, lights and music.

Eyes opened, it's 7:15am.

Comments (0)